Shri Shivaji Shikshan Prasarak Mandal,
RAJARSHI SHAHU LAW COLLEGE, BARSHI.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- Students may avail the admission to this College by
considering Code of conduct.
- Students should have at least 75% presence for
taking university examinations otherwise the examination forms would not be submitted to the
Students should possess their identity Cards
- students should attend all the lectures regularly
and help to complete their curriculum in time
- Dress code must be followed by the students.
Treat all the members of the college community with
due respect and courtesy.
- Students should strictly follow all the rules and
instructions framed by the college from time to time.
Students should not indulge ragging or other
Students should properly utilize
resources/facilities provided by the college
- Students should not arrange any program without the
prior permission of the competent authority.
Students are expected to participate in all
co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Students are expected to maintain discipline and
cleanliness in the campus.